Sunday, November 18, 2007

Wanna contest?

Okay, so I'm not cool enough (yet) to hold my own contest. But I'll certainly link you to other ones I know about!! How about a cutsie wittle keychain digital camera?? C'mon now, you know you want it!! So go. Now. Enter. Read. Now.

Okay, addition: She's also added a subscription to Domino magazine! Because she's nutty like that! (Thanks Upstate!)


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


I'm telling you, her blog is cool. And since you all know and love me, you'll trust me when I say this. And if you don't know or love me, you'll at least be curious enough to click the above link and check it out. You'll click just so you can prove me wrong, but then you'll realize that I'm not wrong and you'll be forced to come back and visit me again. So go ahead. Click. I dare ya.

4 comments:

Jean Martha said...

and a subscription to Domino Magazine...I'm nutty like that!

thanks!!!

Wonderful World of Weiners said...

I've tried to run a contest on my blog before and I keep wimping out. Don't feel bad - there's many of us CONTEST PHOBES out there!

Cute blog!

Hallie
http://wonderfulworldofweiners.blogspot.com/

The Park Wife said...

Thanks for visiting theparkwife.blogspot.com. I really like your blog! Alright, your basement totally freaks me out!!!!
How do you do it?
stephanie

Rick said...

I went, I saw, I commented.


http://organizeddoodles.blogspot.com/