Saturday, November 24, 2007

Did I shave my legs for this?

HA! Okay, just kidding. I've just finished my Thanksgiving Day feast (albeit two days late) at mom's house. Do I get to gloat now? Turkey, rolls, potatoes, pie...pretty much everything I felt like I'd eaten two days ago, I've now eaten. It was, of course, the Madhouse it normally is when the whole fam gets together, but it was wonderful just the same. Now I sit in front of my computer, halfway staring at the monitor, halfway staring at the beautiful full moon that rises outside The Bunker window. I'm content, at least for the time being.

I've been surfing the web (do people still really say that?), and I came across a pretty neat website for all you mom's out there. I can think of a few dad's that will just roll their eyes, and that's okay, since the title of the website is Mommy Track'd instead of Daddy Track'd or Parent Track'd. It sounds and looks as though it's specifically made for Mama Bears like me. As I've said before, and I'm sure I'll say again, Go. Read. Now. Go.

I'm planning on waking up early tomorrow, in anticipation of the announcement of the winner of Ree's most recent Give That Photo a Name contest. Even though I actually won Upstate's wee digital camera and Domino magazine subscription. I know, I know...you all are saying "Ax Lady, there's no way you'll win two contests by two really cool women in just one week's time." And who knows - you may be right. I may be crazy. HEY! But it just may be a lunatic you're lookin' for!

Whoah.

Sorry about that, I got carried away for a second. Anyway...you may be right...I may have no chance. But I'm typically a glass half full kinda gal, and you can't just stop that all of a sudden, can ya now?

1 comment:

The Park Wife said...

Hey Catty Ax Lady, I just wanted to stop by and say "hi", I love your blog!
The Park Wife