Monday, October 31, 2011

Things I've Realized Today

1) more sour cream in party potatoes doesn't necessarily mean tastier party potatoes. "More isn't always better, Linus...sometimes it's just more."

2) my children don't know what "I didn't just fall off the turnip truck" means. I obviously don't say it enough.

3) my husband likes Hardee's hand breaded chicken tenders better than my homemade ones. I'm working on it though.

4) regular oil changes really, really do a car good.

5) we will NEVER use Geico for insurance, simply because of their commercials.

6) I really wish I would just sit down and learn to quilt (not just realized today, but reminded today).

Happy Monday everyone. Have a terrific week. My verse for today is from Ephesians:

I urge you to live a life worthy of the calling you have received. Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. Make every effort to keep the unity of the spirit through the bond of peace. ~Ephesians 4:1-3

No comments: