Monday, October 10, 2011

Oh, What a Beautiful Morning!

Alrighty, I'm back from my mini-vaca (read: migraine headache). Actually, it only lasted a couple days, and didn't completely take me down. For a couple days afterwards though, the main spot of pain is actually tender to touch. I'm not sure if that's normal or not, but it happens.

We are now celebrating the Cardinals winning the division. They are playing game 2 against the Brewers as I type, and playing like there's no tomorrow. Cards in the World Series would be a hoot!

I have a low "normal" body temperature. Doctors comment on it when I'm seen. Everything comes back normal in every test they've run, so I'm not worried. I'm also hot. All the time. And when I get hot, I get cranky. VERY cranky. Believe me, my husband can attest to this. I sleep with a fan blowing directly on me at all times. I try really hard to not use the air conditioner as long as everyone else is still comfortable inside (watch out in my van though, I will have it blasting if it's even remotely warm out). It's no wonder fall and winter are my favorites when it comes to seasons. So what is this 80 degree stuff?!?! Yuck!! I'll admit, it's better than the 100's with high humidity, but boy oh boy. I want to use the oven! I want to bake bread and cookies! I want to curl up with an afghan on the couch, and snuggle with a quilt when I go to sleep! I think temps are supposed to go down here fairly soon, and I couldn't be happier about it.

Although I did get all of my errands done this past weekend, I did not get to cleaning out the garage. {sad face} It really needs to get done, and soon. I'm hopeful for this weekend, but I've got stuff lining up on my to-do list already. We'll see how it goes.

I pray everyone had a fabulous Monday, and that the rest of the week only gets better!

No comments: