Monday, October 03, 2011

I'M PRUNEY!!

Not only because I did dishes. I also discovered "someone" had gotten into my jewelry box for "Pretties" while I was at work today. As I was putting things back, I noticed how yucky my earrings were (I have almost all sterling silver jewelry, some with turquoise or other stones, but a lot of plain stuff too). So, google saved me and told me how to clean them up with just foil, baking soda, and hot water. Now I have sparkly clean jewelry again, although I rarely wear it anymore.

And guess what?? My thumb isn't near as purple today, although it still hurts like mad when I press on it.



I am planning a post on being a good steward this week, so stay tuned. I'm actually going to try to get to the library to use the computer...I organize my thoughts so much better when I can see all the words on the screen at the same time :p

I hope everyone's Monday was fabulous. Or as fabulous as a Monday can be. Remember, this is the day that the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it!

No comments: