Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Pizza, If You Please



I enjoy pizza. A lot. Maybe too much. It's not that I have to have it, per se, but I could have it...every day, for almost every meal.

I am not, however, a pizza snob. I don't necessarily have to do gourmet pizza. Beau Jo's is just about the best place to eat pizza I've ever been. Unfortunately for me (but fortunately for my hips), it's in Colorado. I'm not. {sad face}

Tonight I'm making a recipe I'd pinned awhile back on Pinterest.



Pizza Casserole? I'm IN!! And my morning workout will have to happen tomorrow. I will update later with the fam's review!

*****UPDATE***** This casserole was okay. It wasn't bad at all, but it definitely wasn't the best thing I've ever eaten. It needs more cheese, and pizza sauce instead of Prego (I used store brand spaghetti sauce). I'm also thinking of adding pepperoni (either sliced, or chopped) in the first layer of meat. And I bet sausage would be lovely instead of the ground beef. You could really add any pizza toppings you prefer, such as green peppers, onions, etc. I will make it again for sure, but with some tweaks next time.

No comments: