Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Can't. Breathe.

Or swallow. Or stop shivering. I don't know what I've caught, but I've had it since a couple days before dad left for home...it's been that long! If this continues, I'm going to have to go to the doctor, which sucks, since my doc is apparently on vacation. My throat hurts so bad, and my neck is so sore. And I can't think of anything else to whine about right now, so my lovely followers just lucked right out! I really didn't want to take a sick day, being as it's only 15 days into the new year, but at this rate, I may have to.

I think I'm going to take my first ever received copy of Domino Magazine (thanks Upstate! I received my first issue in the mail today!), and hunker down in my nice warm bed. And tomorrow's my late day at work, so once I get The Boys off to school, I can come back home and lay down again.

Once I'm well, we will return to our regularly scheduled programming, I promise!

4 comments:

The Park Wife said...

Get well soon Catty Ax. I reccommend Ben & Jerry's for a sore throat.
The Park Wife

Wonderful World of Weiners said...

Sorry you're sick but glad you're back!! And you entered a haiku! Way to go!!

Thankfully, I'm not the judge - I could NOT pick just one!

Hallie

Ness said...

Sorry you've got the creeping crud that is circulating in your area. If you're a tea drinker, tea and honey used to soothe my daughter's sore throats.

Feel better!

Ness

Elizabeth said...

Feel better soon! And don't breathe on me. ;)

Kidding kidding! (ok, so not really. but if you DO somehow manage to get me sick... at least aim for me to be sick while I'm scheduled to work so I can get out of it. who wants to be sick on a day off?!)