Saturday, September 17, 2011

Ahhhh, Life Without "normal" Internet Access

Since we have no home computer, we use our cell phones for most Internet access for now. If we need something printed or to view something that requires Flash, we head to the library down the street. A few days ago, however, I discovered mobile blogging, and registered my phone for the Lodge.

Yeah.

I've tried twice now, and neither post has shown up...ever. Sooooooo...

That means I can't post pictures. That means you can't see the MOUNDS of chocolate chip cookies we made this afternoon in our toasty warm kitchen. That means you can't smell or taste their sweetness.

Oh wait, you couldn't do that anyway. I'm sorry.

"But she that is married careth for the things of the world, how she may please her husband." ~1 Corinthians 7:34

I actually wanted to make lime cooler cookies, as Patrick really likes limey stuff, but I was missing an ingredient (who knew one needed limes for Lime Coolers?!?). I will have to better prepare next time.

No comments: