Tuesday, October 11, 2011

God Knew What He Was Doing (of course!)

Another year has come and gone. Eight years ago, my husband and I pledged a lifetime together to ourselves, our family and friends, and to God. We've been through so many things, good times and bad. Thankfully, that which does not kill us, makes us stronger.

I thank God for bringing Patrick into my life. for arranging those stars just perfectly. for giving us the strength to get going when the going got tough. I am so thankful and blessed. Even on my worst days, I'm the luckiest woman on Earth, being married to the man God created me for. Being his help meet has been the best job I've ever had. I'm pretty bad at it ;) but I'm still learning eagerly. There are so many people who have come into my life and shown me what it means to truly be a wife, and I'm so thankful to all of them as well. I know God's hand is in it, as it always is, and I'm grateful He has opened my eyes to see, my ears to listen, my mind to learn, and my heart to love.

Here's to a lifetime full of love.

No comments: